Kamis, 26 Februari 2009

Introduction to English 1

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb

Hi.....
I'm Rochmania Septikasari,u can call me sary.I'm from Magelang.I want to tell you about my first english class on semester II.
English I is teached by Mr.Marsigit.Tuesday,17th february 2009 was our first meeting in english class.He is friendly teacher.In the first meeting,he asked i and my classmate to sit down around of him and gave us question about where we were come from one by one.They were from Magelang, Kebumen, Jambi, Cilacap and etc.He asked one of us who come from Cilacap with "ngapak" language.It's funny because most of us disunderstand what they talking about.
Mr.marsigit has much experience.He told about his experience in foreign country.Such as Paris, London, Thailand, Japan.He ever lost in Paris.
Mr.Marsigit explained that English was very important.He said that as high as a knowledge is that can entered international world.So, we must develop our skill to communicate mathematics in English.Skill to hear, to speak,and to write.
He gave us how to develop our competent.There were 3 step :
  • High spirit
It was from our motivation.
  • support
It was contributed from good attitude and behavior.
  • knowledge
Communication was to talk, to write, to discuss, to understand, to comment,and to reflect.

Then Mr.Marsigit explains how to make a blog.
  1. We must made an e-mail at gmail.com
  2. Then we open blogger's software at http://blogger.com and made an account.
  3. The last, we take a part as new followers at Mr.Marsigit's blog(http://marsigitenglish.blogspot.com).
My first assignment was surfing at Mr.Marsigit's blog followers looking for reference what I'll learn in English I, then posted this comment.
Mr.Marsigit expect that I can be an adult learner.
  • Responsibility
  • Independent learner
  • cooperate with other
In the second meeting at Tuesday 25Th February 2009,Mr.Marsigit told i can access his blog through our official web university at uny.ac.id.It can to contribute and improve our university.
He asked what is really meaning of mathematics.We have an authority to defined that.According to his opinion, mathematics was the part of his life.
Professor from japan said that if we talk about mathematics,we must thinking about it.
mathematics thinking consist of:
  • mathematics attitude
  • mathematics metode
  • mathematics on text
They were related each other.He said "you can't learn mathematics content without metode but your mathematics will not good except that you have a good attitude on it".

It was great for support our motivation to develop our skill in mathematics.Mathematics is your mind!I think enough for my first posting.thanks for your attention.

Wassalamu'alikum wr.wb






Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar